My own process of learning guitar, share a ha, don't take my detour
1. I'm interested. I bought a 1000 or so harmonica (I didn't know anything at that time). When I came back, I played the music according to the chords, and my right hand was playing it blindly (I'm actually playing it now, and my right hand is also playing it blindly.)royal academy arts
2. What should I do if I can't press f? What should I do if I have hand pain? There was a brief abandonment. Hey, Kerry's hands don't hurt!royal academy schools
3. Ukulelli was too thin to play guitar, so he picked up the guitar again. It's much easier to press. Big horizontal press also can press and hold suddenly!ontario school of art
4. Play and sing all kinds of favorite songs!
5. I found that the fingers of prelude, interlude and epilogue couldn't play, so I began to practice some simple fingers of Prelude and interlude.instrumental music school
6. There is a piano shop near my home. I used to play and get familiar with my teacher, so I formed a band together. I swept the strings with my wooden guitar and became the lead singer.
7. The band didn't have enough hands, so they had to add more skills, so they bought an electric guitar
8. Now I go home to climb the grid for half an hour every day. I usually spend a lot of time learning music theory. If you are ready to really learn, you'd better find a teacher and learn systematically. The teacher will arrange scientific steps for you.
Learning guitar recommended schools burlingtonroyalartsacademy.ca